Past Design Teams

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More creating...

So...I had a few more things that I was able to get done with the fun package of things that Anne from Paper Patch Crafts sent to me to play with...

I made this cute little purse using the Cricut tags, bags, and more cartridge. I used velcro to keep it shut...I think it is so sweet and now need to make a second one since it is being fought over...



This cute thanks card features some of the wonderful flowers that Anne sent and these yummy dew drops that she has in the store. I used the stitching tape that she carries to make the outlines around the card...notice you can even use it on curves...delish!



Finally, this friends card...love these paper flowers that Anne sent...along with some dew drops in the center of the flowers. The cute tag is from an Etsy shop.



Be sure to check out all the fun variety of things that Anne has at her store...she is the only place to find these cute dew drops...

be sure to tell her in the comments that you found her from me...
Happy creating!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Super cute projects Lynda! That purse is adorable! :-)

michelle said...

girl! these are gorgeous! love all of them!