Hey all you paper crafters...here is another wonderful opportunity to consider:
Paper Popsicles is adding a class instructor to our Design Team.
If you have on-line class teaching abilities and you are interested, I would love to hear from you.
• You will be required to research and create at least 1 "How To" class each month.
Each class must offer complete understandable step by step instructions and photos.
• You must be available on line to answer questions and help your students.
• You need to be organized, able to pre-plan and meet deadlines.
• Previous class teaching experience is helpful but not necessary
• You will be expected to participate actively on the message board and gallery. This includes, posting questions, answers, being involved in basic board chit chat, visiting the gallery and leaving comments and praise...
If you are interested, email Melissa at email@example.com. and provide me with:
Your name, full address, phone number and email address, blog address
Information about you, your abilities, why you want to do this....
Tell me about any previous class experience and the links where I may see your projects
Receive a 20% discount on purchases from Paper Popsicles and free demo materials.
We actively searching now.
This position will be filled immediately upon finding the perfect Paper Popsicle Class Instructor!
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person....if you have any questions please drop in the message board and post them for Melissa to answer.