Past Design Teams

Thursday, May 09, 2019

One more card for the coffee lovers!

It's time!!!  Love when the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop happens...having lived in Seattle for almost 18 years.....I have a good collection of coffee themed items...so I love to participate in this hop!!  So...welcome to my possible last card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

For this card I used this cute freebie that was given away by Mommy Lhey:


She was printed onto watercolor paper.  I then used Prima Watercolors to give her some dimension and add the fun abstract background.  I think she's fabulous and perfect for a Thank you card with a starbucks card for a friend that has been so nice.

Happy crafting...Lynda



10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the abstract background and in those colors.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the way you added the water colors for the abstract background -- that is so cool!

~amy~ said...

awwww...how cute! What a fun background too!

Karen Letchworth said...

LOVE this background. What a fun card.

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !
she is so cute!

New Creations said...

So adorable!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a sweetie pie she is!! Super cute.

Billie A said...

That's about the size I want for my coffee. cute card and fun colors.

tonyamaries said...

I love this!

Hetty said...

Such a wonderful card!