Past Design Teams

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Mama needs coffee

It's time!!!  Love when the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop happens...having lived in Seattle for almost 18 years.....I have a good collection of coffee themed items...so I love to participate in this hop!!  So...welcome to my second card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

For this card I used a free printable to create this fun card.  I tucked a Starbucks gift card inside and am giving it to a friend for Mother's Day!




I hope you will pull out your coffee themed items and join in the fun!  I've got a few more cards in the works...

Happy crafting...Lynda

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the awesome background behind your main image! Such a lovely card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

She sure does need coffee! This is cute and will be much appreciated!

tonyamaries said...

Great job!

~amy~ said...

Love that sentiment!

Fikreta said...

its wonderful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's a yummy BG/pretty paper.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool coffee design and wonderful sentiment. Sure fits me!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love that patterned paper you used on your card. It's lovely.

Billie A said...

Yup Mama needs coffee for sure. Great card. Love it.

New Creations said...

Great card!

Hetty said...

Oh, yes, this mama does! Great card.