Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Who's a bit ODD??? Me!

I was so excited to be asked to be a guest designer for Some Odd Girl stamps!  I got to work with some of their amazing new release digital images.  For my first project I used the new release image titled Bad Hair Day Sheep...I mean how cute is this image!



For my project I first colored the image using my Copic markers.  I slowly built up the grey layers until I had just the right amount of fluff in places..  I then colored the background.  I decided to add some of these cute flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is a long sticker that I cut into smaller pieces and added it to the card front.




Be sure to check out the Some Odd Girl Blog for other great projects featuring this new release image!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: