Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Still a little ODD

So this is my last project as a guest designer for Some Odd Girl.  My project today features the new release image called Corgi:



How totally cute is this image!!!  I mean seriously cute!

For my project I used my Copic Markers to color in the Corgi.  I then created this fun outdoor grassy background using my markers as well.  I then trimmed it and framed the white cardstock with this fun brown pattern paper.  I then cut apart a journaling card for my card sentiment and backed it with the same brown paper.  I covered my card front with blue pattern paper and a strip of the same brown.  The sentiment was attached with foam tape so it pops off the card a bit.


Be sure to check out the Some Odd Girl blog and facebook page for more awesome projects using Digital images from Some Odd Girl!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: