Past Design Teams

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Catching up and changing times...

As with all things...change happens.  The seasons are changing and we are now settled pretty well into our new home here in California.  I miss the green of Washington, but really LOVE the warmer weather, at least so far I do. 

I'm working at getting my blog back into shape and will be posting more regularly now that we are settled.

So I'd like to share some projects that I haven't posted before from prior month's issues of Scrap 'n Art Magazine.


Bugaboo digital image with my own background drawn by hand and colored with copics.


Gelatos and a wonderful Unity stamp.


Unity Stamp and background using Imagine Crafts inks.



Unity stamps and white embossing powder backgrounds.

And more of my favorite projects from the last six months...
















So...as you can see I've been busy creating...just haven't been sharing on my blog as they have been for the magazine. 

So...with time all things change...and so my blog will become more active again...as I share more of what I create on a much more regular basis...

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: