Past Design Teams

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Yeah...it's no Wednesday, but lets talk about holiday crunch time...

So if you're like me at all...you're in the holiday crunch time zone right now...and I just realized as I was scheduling blog posts to go for the next week so I can spend time with my family....that I forgot to post my Chi Chi Memories project for this week...

This week I'm sharing this cute card using Happy Holiday...

He's printed onto white cardstock and colored with my Copics.  I wanted the focus to remain on the image so I simply backed it with coordinating solid cardstock.  I then added all the little accent dots using a gel pen to finish off the piece.


Happy crafting......Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - holiday blitz anything goes

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Nikki said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Darnell said...

Your elephant exploding with Happy Holiday wishes is so darling and festive, Lynda!! I hope you got over your cold and had a wonderful holiday. I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell