Past Design Teams

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stamped Sparkly Holiday Greeting

Time for a new Red Rubber Inspirational challenge and this week I am the host.

My challenge for you is to pull out your holiday stamps and create something sparkly....

For my projects I decided to use the same image twice; the wonderful poinsettia from the Holly Season stamp set.  For the first card I stamped it in versamark ink and then used a black glitter embossing powder to emboss the image.  I then colored the image with my Copic markers.  I then trimmed the image and added it to a block of glittered black cardstock; which was then placed in the center of the card base.  The sentiment from the Vintage Christmas set was then stamped onto the bottom of the card.  I then added the black dots around the edge of my card and went back to the main image with a white acrylic pen to accent the flower.



here is a closeup so you can see the glitter embossing:



For the second card I used flat black embossing powder and decided to use red glitter paper and a different sentiment.  


I hope you'll have time to stamp up a sparkly holiday greeting and join my challenge for you.  You can link up your projects to the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog post here...you have until Wednesday, December 17 to link up!

Happy crafting....Lynda



1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, this is stunning..I adore the sparkly poinsettia...gorgeous!

sparkle & shine *~*