Past Design Teams

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Some Lines cards to share

I've had a number of cards that have been shared on the Just Some Lines blog and that I have entered into the coloring contest that is happening on the Just Some Lines facebook page!!

This first card is for the Blue and Silver color challenge.  It features the beautiful Christmas Angel:




this next card I entered into the color challenge for the month which is blue/silver or green/red...I used the cute Emo - Cookie Baker:



this card using these adorable penguins in the Penguin Christmas Tree's Final Touch:



and finally this fun card using the Emo Regan Present Drop:



Don't you just love Jehanne's images!  I just love her style and her girls are soooo cute!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Super fun cards!