Past Design Teams

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Monochromatic color fun this week...

This week our theme at the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog is Monochromatic stamping.

What is monochromatic?  It means having or consisting of one color or hue.  So coloring your stamped image within the same color family...all pinks...all greens...

For my cards I decided to keep my design super simple and use a single stamped image.  This week I am using the Butterfly Swirl cling stamped image:



This stamp lends itself well to being colored in various ways.  My first card features a purple monochromatic color scheme:


My second card features a pink monochromatic color scheme:


As you can see, the card designs are similar and a monochromatic design creates a wonderful variety of outcomes using the same image.


I hope you will take my challenge and link up your project to the Red Rubber Inspirational blog post here before October 15 at midnight!  Remember your project MUST feature a stamped image as the focus and be sure to write about what the image is in your post.

Happy crafting...Lynda


No comments: