Past Design Teams

Monday, August 04, 2014

Project life cards for more than project life projects

If you're like me, as a card maker I am always looking for things that I can use as sentiments, backgrounds, and extra elements for my cards.  While working on a project life spread I got to looking at this adorable card and thought...well if I cut it to look like a thought bubble it could totally work on a card...

Well...I first drew out my idea on scratch paper to make sure it would work...and then trimmed this cute project life card into this thought bubble for this card:

Here is my template that I made and the finished cut away from the PL card:



and my finished card...


This card features one of the newest release images from Chi Chi Memories titled Bookworm...isn't she sooooo cute...

Happy crafting.....Lynda

Entering this card into the following challenges:


No comments: