Past Design Teams

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Drip, drip, drop...Caught In the Rain

This month's new release images from Chi Chi Memories features this adorable image titled Caught In The Rain


For my card I first printed the image onto white cardstock.  I then colored it using my Copics.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then printed the sentiment onto white cardstock and then cut it out using the large stitched journaling tag.  I then added the blue cardstock that I also cut with the same tag shape and the top with a scalloped stitched boarder die.  I then cut the clouds and rain drops from the same blue cardstock.  I then added all the elements to my card front.





I think she is soooo cute and this card is perfect for the change in weather here in the Seattle area that is soon to happen!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Paper Makeup - Anything goes (use a digi)
Marker Pop - Anything goes - Copic markers

No comments: