Past Design Teams

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Always on Wednesday

So there are a few things that always happen in my house on Wednesday....the girls school schedules are kind of wonky with youngest going in first and getting out first and oldest going much later and now getting out even later this year....and Chi Chi Memories posts each week...(also horseback riding every other Wednesday)....

This week I'm sharing with you a super cute card I made using the Casual Day image:








I started by printing the image onto watercolor paper.  She is then colored with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then added her to this cute pattern paper that I used on the card base.  I added the Hello rubon to finish the card.

So...because today is one of those Wednesday's...I'll be coloring while the girls are riding...I picked up a few adorable new digital images in the past few days...

I bought two from The Paper Shelter...



and this cute Autumn Attitude image:



so....I'll load a few images here on this post after coloring later today....so stay tuned and drop by back if you have time...

EDITED to add...I got my coloring on and created three fun cards that you can see on this blog post here.


Happy crafting.....Lynda






No comments: