Past Design Teams

Monday, January 18, 2010

Projects from the past month

This past month has been so crazy for me....from Little Miss having her tonsils out...to my taking the top corner off my finger on Xmas eve...then there was our trip to California...whew!!! Then I've been working on the projects for the launch of What's the Scoop....that I realized today that I haven't shared the projects I've created and have shared in other places...

Here are some of my projects for I Am A Scrapaholic:

this is a holiday traditions album...
Pattern paper: Making Memories and 7 gypsies


Pattern Paper: Making Memories


Pattern paper: Graphic 45


Pattern paper: 7 gypsies
Gala glitz

and here are a few of the projects I have created for Creativity Boutique:


Pattern paper: Nikki Silvis
Stamp: Stampendous


Pattern paper: Nikki Silvis
Stamps: Stampendous


Stamp: Stampendous
Rubon: Pebbles inc
Butterfly: Sizzix

Finally...here are my projects for our launch over at What's the scoop:



Pattern paper: Imaginesce
Digital stamp: Cheeky Radish


Pattern paper and embellishments: Bo Bunny



Digital stamp: Cheeky Radish


Pattern paper: Dream Street
Digital stamp: Cheeky Radish
my very first project will go up tomorrow over at the Kiki Art blog...I am very excited to share it with everyone!
Now that I am caught up...I hope I can stay this way!!
Happy crafting....Lynda

7 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

My word, you have been a busy crafter!! Love your work as usual!

mustangkayla said...

Wow...what a month! I hope you are all better now! Great projects! I especially like that butterfly card and that tree album! Beautiful work!

Tricia said...

wow you have been busy!

JoanneK said...

Yeah...Lynda is back to blogging! Thanks for sharing your project...loads of beautiful stuff as always! Hope your finger healed well and your little one is feeling better!

Katrina Hunt said...

ok, those cards ROCK!!!!!!! I love them all...the butterfly one is so simple yet elegant and the LOVE card is so cute...great use of those tabs!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Amazing work

~Lynn

marcibun said...

Wow, what beautiful cards! I hope you submitted some of these for pub somewhere, they're amazing!